Your Hillbillifcation starts here! Follow the Hillbilly trail to the beautiful orchards of Bilpin, Blue Mountains bordered by world heritage listed national parks and you’ll find the rustic Hillbilly cider shed.
- For same day booking availability please call the cider shed on 02 4567 0965.
- Weekend 2hr booking slots: 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm.
- Chill out in the sunshine overlooking the orchard. Order a cider, beer or wine from the bar & snack on a woodfired pizza. Cider or merch to take home from the shop.
- Plenty of grassed area for kids to run around in.
- Log fire inside and outside for the colder months
- Dogs welcome
- We do not allow outside food /drinks to be brought in.
Address & Phone
2230 Bells line of rd, Bilpin (Corner of Johnson’s road)
Shed 02 4567 0965
OPEN FOR TAKEAWAY ONLY DURING LOCKDOWN 27 June onwards
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY 12-8PM
Normal Open times
Monday to Thursday 10 am to 4pm.
Friday to Sunday 10 am to 6pm.
Wood fired pizzas available from 11.30am to eat in or take away.